Saturday, March 28, 2009

After Shots and Comments






Well, it's been 28days since I started the Velocity Diet! I started, and didn't look back. Didn't give in to the wierd looks from peers or temptations to eat junk food. I'm extremely happy with the results, although I do not expect to keep off the whole 16 pounds, 10-12 would be nice, eventually adding some new muscle weight over the summer.

The best part about the changes has been the confidence I have everytime I look in the mirror, knowing that hard work and sacrifice do pay off is reassuring as hell! It makes me want to work even harder to be stronger!

Thanks to all my family and friends who supported me during this past month! I feel that I've accomplished my goal of learning a lot about myself. I don't know that I'm quite to superstar athlete lean yet, but hey genetics isn't working in my favor there. I'm going to try to keep up the extra daily non-exercise physical activities since I believe they are a huge part of living a healthy lifestyle. Planning on doing a lot of things outside this summer.

Keep on keepin' on

BT

No comments:

Post a Comment