Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weekly Thoughts

Its a busy week around here, but I wanted to share an article I came across. I think you'll find it inspiring and probably out of the ordinary. Great football players just aren't lumped into categories alongside neurosurgeons.


Myron Rolle


I think this just goes to show that if you find yourself in the majority, you should re-evaluate what you are doing, and in most cases do the opposite. I've found that doing the opposite of what most everyone else does yields the best results.

Also, take time to plan your day. If you think you're too busy; most likely you're wasting time and don't even know it. When you have a plan, your more likely to stay on task. Thus, completing chores on-time and freeing you up to do the things in life you enjoy most.

No comments:

Post a Comment