Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Moving!

Well it's my last week of work, then I'll officially be a grad student. :) I'll be moving back in with my parents and then beginning the process of settling into my new surroundings for the next two years. I probably won't be able to get any posts up for a while. I've taken a break from lifting and have just been doing some rowing and interval runs this week. When I get back to the blog I plan on outlining my summer training program, I'm going to be doing two-a-days for three months. Precision Nutrition is waiting for me back home to get started with, and I'm hoping to get together twice a week with a group of high school and college athletes tocondition, I got a prowler! I'm also hoping to post some more video and pictures soon. For now, keep on keepin' on and I'll check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment