Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 5

Toast...glorious goldeny brown buttered toast. This morning I smelled my roommate making toast and it was truely shocking to realize how great toast smells. One thing I've already learned is that I'm developing a heightened sense of smell during this whole experiement. Whether its coffee, beer, pizza, nuts, bergers, oriental food, or toast I've definitly been noticing aromas more frequently, the other night all I could smell was brown surgar and I asked my roommates about it and they looked at me like I was crazy. Wierd things the mind can make happen. Oh well, trecking on with the shakes, let me know of any good ideas you might have for my healthy solid meal this Saturday. I'm guessing it'll be something I remember for a long time.

Here is the Wednesday workout

Rest 45 seconds between sets; 5x8

DB Front Squat
Seated Row
Push Press
Hanging Pikes
Wide Pullups
Straight Leg Dead Lift

No comments:

Post a Comment