Monday, August 3, 2009

The Rodeo

An experience like no other. The NASCAR of the great American west. You bet, I'm talking about the Rodeo. A place where steers, ponies, pistols, whips, sexy women in knee high boots, men with stone like features and lips full of chew, of course complete with cowboy hats and handkerchiefs, all come together for one rowdy night of wrestling in the mud. If I hadn't already told you, you might think I was retelling that one blacked out experience down in Mexico...rrrrrrrright

None the less, I did visit the rodeo this summer! Right now I can't even remember the name of the town, it was that small. It was a pleasant experience and I hope you too get to enjoy it some day! If not, you can always try the Mexican version; where I'm sure you'll get a lot more bang for your buck...you know what I mean ;p




Roper and his brother Pistol Petey

No comments:

Post a Comment